HAPPY EASTER (I guess)
Rabbits don't eat eggs. They certainly don't hide eggs. Under normal circumstances, rabbits (contrary to the photographic evidence presented here) do not construct elaborate treasure-trails which lead small children to a hidden stash of eggs. If this were the case (which it is not), these eggs would not be brightly-coloured or, indeed, made of chocolate.
Easter is the most nonsensical holiday. It doesn't even have the good grace to be predictable.
Still, we get a Bank Holiday out of it and Bank Holidays are good days since they can involve picnics, road trips and pretty girls.
5 Comments:
*gag*
Sorry about ditching the bank holiday. I feel like a meany but.....
But....
You'll see, in time.
How mysterious.
I am still very disappointed :(
I don't know. I find the idea of rabbits producing and hiding brightly coloured chocolate eggs for the amusment of stupid children to be a far more plausable story than the one about the bloke on the cross springing back to life.
I thought it had something to do with religion? Anyways, since I neither work at a bank, nor have a supply of pretty girls to take on a picnic I suppose the holiday is a bit of a nonāevent for me.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home